Please enter on https://www.liveheats.com/wpsurfing
First National Bank – Fish Hoek Branch – Branch code: 202309 – Account number: 50210861429
Ref – Surname WP Champs
Please email the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Entry:
WP Surfing Champs is open to all paid up members of WP Surfing (Cape Town Surfriders). This is a Club (SSA Surf District – CTS) contest and as such is open to Club/District members only. For those CTS district surfers that have not participated in events this year and essentially are not paid up members for the 2019 year, we would like to encourage you to enter, but you will need to fill out the membership form (2020 membership form) and either pay a special discounted rate of R50 for the remainder of the 2019 membership year or, pay the full membership fee (R200) for the 2020 calendar year. Please note that per SSA rules, surfers who are members of other districts i.e. Cape Winelands, are not permitted to enter WP Surfing Champs. Please also note that this membership fee excludes the WP Champs entry fee of R250 (+R100 for second division entry) which would still need to be paid for entry to this event. Surfers that wish to enter more than one division are only permitted to enter their respective age division and a second division as follows:
- Surfers in the U12 division who surfed WP Trials may enter U14 as a second division.
- Surfers in the U14 division who surfed WP Trials may enter U16 as a second division.
- Surfers in the U16 division who surfed WP Trials may enter U18 as a second division. U16 Surfers who made the WP Junior team can choose to surf in Open as a second division.
- Surfers in the U18 division who surfed WP Trials may surf in the Open as a second division.
- All qualifying surfers may surf in a maximum of 2 divisions.
- If a surfer enters only one division it must be their age division.
- Age divisions above Open may surf their age division and the Open division.
A minimum of three paid up entrants are required to surf a division. Should there be less than three entrants, those entrants will be consolidated with the division immediately above in the case of divisions below the Open division, and immediately below in divisions above the Open division.
Entries close on the 25 November. Late entries will be accommodated on a first apply, first accepted basis, provided that the entry does not result in additional heats being created and that the person pays all relevant entry fees on acceptance. WP Surfing reserves the right to make changes to entry procedures as it sees fit.
The WP Surfing Champs will be run over the two day period 30 Nov & 1 Dec (Sat & Sun) at Long Beach, Kommetjie.
The decisions of the committee will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Further queries can be directed to Nenette 079 758 6933