VENUES & DATES
March 11th – Mobile Venue, Cape Town: Meet at Muizenberg Pavilion at 7.30am
March 12th – Nahoon Beach, East London: Meet at Nahoon Beach at 7.30am
March 12th – Bay of Plenty, Durban: Meet at Bay of Plenty at 7.30am
Participants must be members of the South African Surf tour (SAST) to compete in this event.
CLICK HERE to join the SAST
ENTER ONLINE @ www.surfingsouthafrica.co.zo
Entries close @ 6pm on MONDAY MARCH 6th or when the Divisions are FULL (whichever comes first)
· Surfers must join the SAST or be members of the SAST in order to compete.
· Surfers may enter a maximum of TWO Divisions at the VENUE OF THEIR CHOICE
· Entry fees must be paid for both divisions.
· Payment must be made at the same time as the entry.
· Failure to pay within 24 hours of an online entry will result in the entry being deleted.
· THERE WILL BE NO REMINDERS ABOUT OUTSTANDING ENTRY FEES
· Once the heats are full no more entries will be accepted. No late entries will be accepted
· If fewer than 8 entries are received for a division the prize money will be reduced by 50% in that division
· Notice of withdrawal due to injury or illness must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Surfers who withdraw after the closing date will not receive an entry fee refund.
· Surfers who do not arrive for their heat (“no shows”) will be fined R500.
· Payment of this fine must be made prior to entering another SAST event.
· Heats and a provisional schedule will be posted on www.surfingsouthafrica.co.za by 8pm on Thursday March 9th
· The event is sanctioned by Surfing South Africa and is an SAST rated contest.
· There are no repercharge rounds. 50% through from each heat
Enquiries: Contact 0824541149 (between 9am and 4pm) or email email@example.com